You may not see the difference right away, but expect some major changes. If you don’t say Auf Wiedersehen to Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 soon, it could mean downtime for your business, leaving you stranded and at risk. Then, it’s achtung, baby!
Not Sure What to Do?
You have until January 14, 2020 to not only make a plan, but implement on it. Nextrio can help you through the process of identifying your needs, developing a timeline and budget, and planning for a smooth transition for your organization and staff.
NEXT: Nextrio will help you with the following:
- Create an inventory of your legacy systems.
- Make sure there are no application compatibility issues if you’re upgrading from Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 to a newer version.
- Develop a plan and budget for the new operating systems to include product purchase, installation, configuration, integration and testing.
- Assist with user-training to help staff successfully adopt the new user interface.
- Develop an action plan to ensure continuous security updates to protect your business.
Don’t wait until the end of the year to start this process. Everyone is in the same boat, traveling to the same destination, which means there will be a large demand for new equipment and assistance with installation. Also, the costs could be significant, so budget planning is most prudent.
We know it’s hard to say goodbye, but we strongly recommend that you migrate to another operating system like Windows 10 or higher soon. Otherwise, the only way to minimize potential security breaches and hacking is to take your end of life system off-line whenever you access the Internet or e-mail. Sounds crazy and unproductive, doesn’t it? We think so, too.
Hundreds of businesses in southern Arizona, large and small, have already looked to Nextrio to guide them through their Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 upgrade over the past year. We can help you, too.